Carpet Cleaners Newcastle is born and bread in the heart of Newcastle Upon Tyne Newcastle Upon Tyne Aka which is situated in the North East of England and straight up the A1 from London, is not only one of my favourite places on planet earth but is many of my friends and family too, reason is Newcastle has so much going for it, from the mad football fans that sees st james park as their church and mecca, to the crazy night life and the good old hard working folks who have a variety of businesses from anything from hairdressing, to letting agencies, too delicious restaurants and night time entertainment.
Obviously a few decades ago Newcastle was one of the center point of the shipping industry in wallsend, aka the docks, and cole mine before the government did there thing. And before that most people know of Henry the 8th who built his big castle in Tyne mouth and yes Newcastle, that’s why you can still see part of the Henrys the 8th castle wall here.
I don’t really like the delve too much into Newcastle past, as I truly believe the present and future of Newcastle is so much more exciting. So lets fast forward to 2017 Newcastle City in the North East of England is buzzing with Big Tall Modern buildings, Student flats, new hotels and the influx of foreign students from around the world studying at some of the best university in the nation and world yes Northumbria University is famous for their business and law and Newcastle university famous for their engineering and English. Plus we have one of the best Science research place in Newcastle at the Life Center.
Partying and the night life has always been infamous in Newcastle it has also been voted at the top 3 places in Europe for the night life, Newcastle is also famous for the Newcastle Gay Village ('The Pink Triangle') is always a fab night out with buzzing great music, DJ's and fab dance floors, plenty of pubs and clubs to choose from with plenty of friendly staff and bouncers! I would also highly recommend powerhouse night club which normally open's at 11pm till about 4am! also Northern Pride (Newcastle Pride) is always an amazing experience which gets bigger and better each
Anyway another term to describe people from Newcastle is “Geordie land” Geordie land is one of the exciting fun loving ways to name the North East region of England in and around the city of Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead. The river separates the two siblings with their iconic Bridge. The people are called Geordies.
Here are my top 4 celebrities that are a Geordies from Newcastle .
1) Sting was born in wallsend, very close to where I live actually but I have seen him a few times investing back into the city of Newcastle especially giving talks, and small gigs to students in Newcastle College and playing in the Sage.
2) Ant and Dec I call these two celebs as one as they might as well be they got famous doing a little tv children show Byker grove but went on the be one of the most famous Geordies in the nation by presenting shows like Britain Got Talent and I am celebrity get me out of here
3) Cheryl cole – Do I need to say anymore Cheryl is a Byker Geordie lass from Newcastle and she been in one of the biggest girl pop group and of course a big friend of simon cowell and she infamous for flirting with Justin Bieber on Xfactor when Justine was like well 15, best story I ever heard about Cheryl was she took simon cowell to her favourite local Newcastle Chinese take away in byker for treats.
4) Ridley scott – I get so excited to tell people that don’t know that Ridley scot who directed some of the best movies on the planet like blade runner, aliens and Prometheus is a Geordie and from Newcastle, technically south shields but he is still a Geordie lad.
5) Jimmy nail – not going to say much about him like, apart from he is a goodie and he is from Newcastle.
Here a my top 3 things I like about Newcastle Upon Tyne 1) I love the quayside in Newcastle where the law-courts are in summer it’s a delight plus they have a bike rental place, there is allot of coffee shops and cool markets that go on there. 2) The Gate situated in heart of Newcastle has some of the best bars, nightlife and cinema, although I would agree with my Gateshead friends they do have metro center there way which has the biggest cinema. 3) I love the Newcastle china town they have great Chinese restaurants, one of my favorites is Palace Gardens there staff are great and even Alan Shearer been there I've seen the photos. Furthermore I love that china town in Newcastle is actually inside of the actual castle that henry the 8th built you can still see some of the wall hence Newcastle : )) 4) Concert venues in Newcastle Upon Tyne is second to none, we got the metro radio arena where I saw nickleback and 50 cent plus of course comic con is always there. We also have the carling academy where I saw up and coming bands back in the day like Alterbridge.
There allot of towns and distract in Newcastle below is majority of them , and yes if you want carpet cleaning we do all of the towns below.
Benwell and Scotswood Blakelaw Byker Castle Chapel House Estate Dene Denton Elswick Fawdon Fenham Gosforth (East and West) Heaton (North and South) Jesmond (North and South) Kenton Kingston Park Lemington Newburn Ouseburn Parklands Shieldfield Walker Walkergate Westerhope Westgate Wingrove Woolsington
Anyway the population of Newcastle is around 290,000 and from my humble point of view it will keep increasing with all the art, businesses, students and investment coming in to the city as well as what Newcastle gives it’s such a attractive place and people love it when they are here.